MINUTES OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
HELD ON APRIL 11, 2016
1. Date, Time and Place: Held on April 11 2016 at 12 p.m.at the Company‘s headquarters, in the extension of Avenida Antonio Manço Bernardes, w/No., Rotatória Família Vilela de Queiroz, Chácara Minerva, CEP 14.781-545, in the City of Barretos, State of São Paulo.
2. Call Notice: The call notice was published on first call, in accordance with Article 124 of Law 6,404 of December 15, 1976, as amended ( “Corporations Law”): (i) in the “Diário Oficial do Estado de São Paulo”, Corporate, published on March 12, 15 and 16, 2016, on pages 32 (São Paulo, 126 ), 39 (São Paulo, 126 ) and 112 (São Paulo, 126 ), respectively; (ii) in the newspaper “O Estado de S. Paulo”, published on March 12, 15 and 16, 2016, on pages B9, B11 and B7, respectively; and (iii) in the newspaper “O Diário” (Barretos), published on March 12, 15 and 16, 2016, on pages 3, 5 and 5, respectively.
3. Attendance: The attending shareholders hold 138,772,236 (one hundred thirty-eight million, seven hundred seventy-two thousand, two hundred thirty-six) common shares, nominative, without par value, representing 72.279577% of the Company‘s share capital entitled to vote, as per the signatures in the Shareholders Attendance Book. Also attended Mr. Eduardo Pirani Puzziello, representing the Company‘s Board, and Mr. Luiz Manoel Gomes Júnior, member of the Fiscal Council.
4. Presiding Board: The meeting was chaired by Mr. Antonio Vilela de Queiroz and Mrs. Juliana Helena Desani Garcia was the secretary.
5. Documents and Disclosures: The Board‘s proposal and other documents relevant to this meeting were made available to the shareholders at the Company‘s headquarters and disclosed on the websites of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“CVM”), of the BM&FBOVESPA SA – Securities, Commodities and Futures Exchange (“BM&FBOVESPA”) and of the Company with thirty (30) days in advance, in compliance with the applicable law.
6. Agenda: The extraordinary general meeting of the Company was convened to assess, discuss and vote on the following agenda: (i) approval of the Company‘s capital increase, which, partially subscribed, totaled the amount of R$746,474,929.20 (seven hundred forty-six million, four hundred seventy-four thousand, nine hundred twenty-nine Brazilian Reais and twenty cents), with the issuance of 47,850,957 (forty-seven million, eight hundred and fifty thousand, nine hundred fifty-seven) new common shares, nominative, without par value; (ii) amendment of Article 5 of the Company‘s Bylaws to include the new amount of share capital and the new number of issued shares after the capital increase; and (iii) authorization for the Board to perform all acts necessary for the effective approval of the Company‘s capital increase.
Click here to acess the Minutes of Extraordinary Shareholder´s Meeting